Part B: Student Media Tools
Fellow EDDL 5101 students:
We have chosen to assess Flickr as a student content tool that facilitates the distribution of student created images and allows for comments by classmates.
The full evaluation of Flickr includes:
- Ease of use
- Confidentiality of content and discussion
- Transferability and scrubbability
- Appropriateness for academic use
We encourage discussion and want to hear from you. These questions are open below to break the ice:
- Have you used Flickr in your teaching?
- At what age would you allow students to post their own pictures?
- Is there a subject that would not benefit from images?
- Any tips/hints for educational use of Flickr?
Delano, Nicole and Rick